Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 5 Barbados

This stop was at Barbados. When we got up it was pouring! I mean sheets of rain. We had planned on doing a turtle snorkel excursion this day. We were really disappointed when it was cancelled. However, we tried to make the most of the day. We ended up going into town and just going shopping. :) I ended up getting an anniversary ring. We had heard a lot about the blue diamonds that are so popular right now. James had wanted to go and look at some watches at this jewelry store. So while he was looking...so was I! I had NO intention of buying anything. I was just looking around at the various jewelry that they had. The sales clerks kept asking if I wanted to try anything on. I finally got tired of saying no, and caved. I tried on several different blue diamond rings. I found one that I really liked. The guy kept dropping the price every time I walked away..he he We finally left the store and James kept saying, you should get that. Well, guess what? I did. So, I got a new anniversary ring. It's very unique and a designer piece so there aren't many replicas like it. I am very happy with! So, it was a GREAT shopping day.

No comments: